Where.....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

All this time here and I am still lost. Is there a forum or a section that explains how to do certain things on this site?? I am looking to add photos to my album but can not see the how info. Anyone with help?? There is photos there so I must have at one time knew how but forgot. Thanks.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
We need a "User Manual". I have a few members that I correspond with privately who have expressed their frustration with trying to find one's way around. As one gentleman said "to do the things we used to do with the old version of the site." I too am not much of a software manipulator.
Too many years maintaining that which preceded computers.

Jeff I know it would be a lot of work for one individual. Perhaps a team effort would be the way to go.

Ladies and gentlemen, it will require a group request to get this started. Is this the beginning of a "User Guide" or not?

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
@Wayne is working on some FAQs and How-Tos

I'm happy to answer questions with words or video. Give me an example of what is confusing.

I also volunteered to @randyrls to have some Zoom sessions to answer questions.

randyrls

Jeff; Excellent idea! Would you be willing to lead the discussion and answer questions? I know enough to be dangerous! :eek: I could record the session and post it somewhere? Library?

Have maybe two sessions One on a weeknight and one on the weekend. Anyone on IAP could watch the recording.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Randy, that would work. It would be good to get some questions in advance. I'd be happy to do these weekly for a while, then maybe monthly.

This week isn't good, but if you want to schedule something next week, I'm happy to do it.

Perhaps you and I could run a little test so I can make sure I know how to share my screen, etc. in Zoom. We use a different tool at work, and I'm not familiar with the Zoom sharing.

For some of the more popular questions, I could produce individual video tips.

Top Bottom