Where to Buy Nibs and Sections for Bespoke

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ridlaH

Hello all!

I've created my first bespoke pen, but I still haven't bought any nibs or converters to be able to use it.

I know that Turner's warehouse has both, but they've been out of stock on fine and medium nibs every time I check.

Does anyone have any other recommendations for good places to buy nibs and converters (especially if they offer bulk discount pricing tiers)? At the moment I'm only setup to use Jowo#6 nibs.

I've found a site called fpnibs.com which seems pretty good, but just curious what else might be out there?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

d_bondi

Mark (@floatslow) provided a pretty comprehensive list.

One that I see isn't there is PenRealm.
The prices are a little higher, but each nib is tuned by Kirk Speer before shipping.
If you are not able to do that yourself, there is definitely value there.

its_virgil

I get fountain pen sections from from Classic Nib and remove the JoWo #6 nib/feed/housing and make my own section. But, you could use the section as it comes. I like the section material to match the pen material.

Hippie3180

Hello all!

I've created my first bespoke pen, but I still haven't bought any nibs or converters to be able to use it.

I know that Turner's warehouse has both, but they've been out of stock on fine and medium nibs every time I check.

Does anyone have any other recommendations for good places to buy nibs and converters (especially if they offer bulk discount pricing tiers)? At the moment I'm only setup to use Jowo#6 nibs.

I've found a site called fpnibs.com which seems pretty good, but just curious what else might be out there?
Exotic Blanks.

I've noticed that with all the shows going on it's been hit and miss to find nibs. Even from those that have bulk.

You might look at Osprey, he has nibs that are equivalent to Jowo and Bock, I believe.

Top Bottom