Where to buy CA glue on line?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

larryc

Since Monty is no longer carrying E-Z Bond CA Glue and the EZ-Bond website does not have an order page and none of the links work on the Satellite City post in the vendors catalog section of the forum - how do you order CA glue online?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Thank you Harry!! Forum rules allow my customers to do that, but not me. I always appreciate those who link to us!!

THANKS,
Ed

jttheclockman

Since Monty is no longer carrying E-Z Bond CA Glue and the EZ-Bond website does not have an order page and none of the links work on the Satellite City post in the vendors catalog section of the forum - how do you order CA glue online?

I use Satellite City CA glue whenever using CA glue. They are the best for me. The link works just fine. I just tried it. Mention you are from the IAP site.

I went to exotics... Good to go and fast shipping, neat freeby blank also.

I just used about half of a 2 oz thin CA on a commissioned pen that is driving me absolutely insane. Made a pen for a NFL side judge and am on my 4th attempt...used a white and black blank same order from exotics also. They were good to go, it was my first order, but not my last.

Top Bottom