Where do you buy your BOW?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wyone

I have a few friends that have expressed an interest in having me make them some BOW pens. I have turned a few pieces, but got those during blank exchanges, etc and don't think I have bought any actual BOW.

I know some of you use BOW regularly, so thought I would prefer to use known sources than just do a web search and get, well who knows what.

Thanks in advance!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wyone

I just looked at that site. It looks like very nice wood. I tried to find shipping costs, but did not. Thinking the price is less than the price of most acrylics, so ordering in some quantity might be good.

Thanks!

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
I either order from ebay seller Olivewood2000 or from these guys:
http://www.bethlehemolivewood.net/index.php?p=catalog&parent=19&pg=1

I have always been pleased with everything that I've gotten from both places.

I generally order 20-40 pen blanks at a time and I can usually get the total cost (including shipping) to less than $2.00 per blank.

Bethlehemolivewood.net has other Holy Land woods besides BOW and also has larger blanks than just pen size.

oneleggimp

Grosse Pointe Park, Michigan 48230 United States o
I just bought an offcut bag of BOW from Penn State and was very pleased. Every piece will be usable for a single tube pen.. Have to do a little sorting as to which pen kits will work with the shortest blanks and then work my way up but overall really pleased. Over a pound in weight and fifteen pieces.

scotian12

William Woodwrite has BOW on special this week for $2.95 each at penblanks.ca. I have placed two orders in the past and have been very satisfied with the quality. Lots of grain throughout. This is a Canadian supplier and the American $ is running at a good discount which will off set shipping. Also look at their free shipping policy good until the end of June. I have no affiliation with this company other than being a satisfied customer. Darrell

Top Bottom