Where are the seam rippers???

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Drcal

Drcal

I wanted to try turning seam rippers tomorrow and tonight I went to Walmart. It seems that most people say they buy them at Walmart and it was the quickest, easiest place for me to go to get some. However, the only seam ripper they had was NOT round. It had a big flat handle and the metal ripper sat in a flat piece at the top. Weird.

Before I pursue a hunt, does anyone have a common source that is not mail order?

Thanks.
Carmen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ctubbs

Smitty has them for $0.90/10 for $9.00. I had the link 5 minutes ago but lost it.
Charles
I LIED. Gues I read too many links tonight. It is Ken aka bitshard that has teh seam rippers. Here is his link
http://www.leapwood-pens.com
They are still 90 cents each/1`0 for 9.00 Sorry ablout the failing memory.
Charles

Last edited:

Andrew Arndts

I wanted to try turning seam rippers tomorrow and tonight I went to Walmart. It seems that most people say they buy them at Walmart and it was the quickest, easiest place for me to go to get some. However, the only seam ripper they had was NOT round. It had a big flat handle and the metal ripper sat in a flat piece at the top. Weird.

Before I pursue a hunt, does anyone have a common source that is not mail order?

Thanks.
Carmen

You ran into the same problem I have.
Thanks for the links everyone.

alphageek

Former Moderator
They havn't been too quick for me, but I've had them selling ok at $15. I have a larger volume, but typically less "artsy' more craft show this weekend that I'm going to price them at $10 for.

penmaker1967

i got mine at hobby lobby my first show with them is the the first weekend in dec i am going to put 10.00 on them and see how it goes

Mr Vic

Got three at Michaels for 1.99 each (all they had) then found some at Hobby Lobby for 1.65. he cheaper once were actually a better quality...go figure...

Top Bottom