Where are the lotus and imperial?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mdburn_em

I find it interesting myself. 1 of 2 things happened. They replaced the page with an old page, one created before there was a Lotus and Imperial....or....(splash a little gasoline on this fire[}:)]), they once again are proving their indifference to us by getting rid of pens or taking pens off the website without concern for their customers.
You might be able to still find it by searching, but it didn't come off this page by accident.

I need to add that it wouldn't hurt my feelings if they did away with them. They don't really add anything you can't achieve with the emperor. Of course that is just my opinion.

arioux

Hi,

Don't want to start an other CSU bashing thread, there is one already filling 6 pages. Probably happen when they updated the photo for the other nibs. I sent them an email about it.

Alfred

martyb

Settle down everyone. Technical glitches happen. It would be easy to accidentally replace the page with an old one if something happened on their end.
CUSA has always been extremely prompt about replying to emails. Considering the time of year it is, give them some more time to respond. They're probably operating with only 30% of their staff.

Randy_

Relax guys. The Imperial and the Lotus are still there!! Apparently it is some sort of minor glitch at the CSUSA web site. Those two kits are missing from the pen kit list; but if you plug either name into the search function, they pop up just as you would expect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom