Where are my photos?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from MPVic

MPVic

Maybe someone knows, but I cannot bring up all of my posted photos. I select "Photos" and then "Your photos" but I can't see ones that I know for certain that I did post.
Thanks in advance.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Maybe someone knows, but I cannot bring up all of my posted photos. I select "Photos" and then "Your photos" but I can't see ones that I know for certain that I did post.
Thanks in advance.
Where are you looking. If you hover over your name you will see a link for Media. Click on that and you will see your photos. If you had them stored somewhere else then please tell us where. If you want to see all photos you embedded in threads then you need to click on your name in blue header and click on your content and it will bring up all your posts and if you see a photo then that was used in a thread. That is how I see it. Or you can hoover over your name again and click on messages and it too will bring up all your threads you participated in and scroll down and see photos also.

Last edited:

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks in advance.
Send me a link to one you're sure you posted and I'll try to track down the problem.

MPVic

Send me a link to one you're sure you posted and I'll try to track down the problem.
1703532594529.jpeg

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Photos you post in a photo album show up in your "Media" tab in your profile.
Photos you attach to posts can't be displayed individually, but all of your posts show up in your "Postings" tab in your profile.

There is one exception to this... When you post a photo in Show Off Your Pens, the forum software automatically uploads that to the SOYP Image Mirror album in the photo album. In that album, your username is attached to that photo. So if you post a photo in SOYP, you'll find it in 2 places, in your Media tab, and in your Content tab attached to the original post.

Top Bottom