What's your favorite commercial?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Fireengines

Most of the youngsters do not know who Mel Tillis was. Mel Tillis was a country & western singer from the 70s and had a really bad stuttering problem. He was in a few "Smokey and the Bandit" movies where they highlighted this problem. He passed away in 2017. Here is a commercial with Dierks Bentley dressed up like Mel. https://www.ispot.tv/ad/oSIW/5-hour-energy-wants-to-send-you-to-nashville

leehljp

Member Liaison
I liked the Wendy's "Where's the beef" with the very elderly lady - commercials waaaay back when. Kinda ironic that it could be said about them now. My favorite commercial of all time is the one with the milk cow bouncing a soccer ball between its legs!

And close to the top is the nacho commercial with the baby being viewed on ultrasound! Hilarious!

Charlie_W

I liked the Wendy's "Where's the beef" with the very elderly lady - commercials waaaay back when. Kinda ironic that it could be said about them now. My favorite commercial of all time is the one with the milk cow bouncing a soccer ball between its legs!

And close to the top is the nacho commercial with the baby being viewed on ultrasound! Hilarious!

"Where's the Beef"——Clara Pella

1shootist

AllState Mayhem commercials with Dean Winters.
"Shaky...Shaky Shaky Shaky"

and "What,What,What,What,what...it happens" are the best

We record just about everything now and skip the commercials. But I can remember as a kid some of the Frito Bandito commercials. Not PC anymore but they were funny. Ever see Porky Pig sing "Blue Christmas"?

Top Bottom