Whats your age

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

diamundgem

Hi, I have been turning pens now for about 10 years and have had my best education from this site . There are some real experts here. I was wondering, since I'm such and old fart, who here is over 75??? How many of us are here???

nava1uni

61 and it seems like just yesterday that I was 29. Time does fly when you're having a good time. I seem to have been really flying. It certainly has been a lot of fun.

ldb2000

Boy there's allot of old farts and young whipper snappers on this site :tongue:. At 53 I guess I'm just middle aged around here :biggrin: but if you ask my wife I'm still 14 :redface:

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
I forgot. Really. I forgot.

I think its way past 60 but not 70. Feel much older tonight. Its not worth the math.

leehljp

Member Liaison
62 . . . a month shy of 63, and at the moment I'm feeling it! My mind is filled with things I WANT to do, but my body is winning the debate on who has responsibility and ability (or lack of ability) for carrying out the work!

Last edited:

Chief Hill

I am 32 years old... WAIT A MINUTE!!! Wasnt I like 19 yesterday in a bar partying with a bunch of people???? WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED I WAS COOL AT ONE TIME? LOOK at me know in bed by 10 up at 6 Married, Kids, House, Jobs, Responsibliltys........ WHAT HAPPENED???

Top Bottom