What's the big deal?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Here We Go!

As members of the new Local Chapters, you are probably wondering "What's the big deal?"

As if by magic, we now have the first BIG DEAL for local chapters.

Ken Nelsen of Kallenshaan Woods has come up with a wonderful offer to encourage participation in local events. At your next local chapter meeting, Ken will donate one of his 12 new kits per member who is attending, up to a maximum of 12 kits per chapter! Not only that, but Ken will do this once per chapter every six months!

So not only do you get to meet with fellow pen turners, but you are also almost assured (unless more than 12 members attend) of taking home a free kit from Kallenshaan Woods (www.kallenshaanwoods.com).

To take advantage of this offer, simply email Ken with the expected attendance. He will send the kits out to the organizer for distribution at the meeting.

Thanks, Ken, for getting us off to a great start!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DocStram

Whoaaaaa Lou! What a generous offer!

By the way ....... I just formed a Macon Chapter of IAP. It looks like my wife, two sons, plus our 6 dogs and 3 cats will be joining me for our first IAP get together. Please have Ken send the 12 kits! :rolleyes::biggrin::biggrin:

dennisg

WOW, that's really nice Ken. Thanks. As usual my timing is off. We held our first meeting last night with only 6 in attendance. We'll try to do better next month and take advantage of the offer. dennis NE Florida Chapter

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
WOWWWWIIIIIEEEE!!

Ken will be happy to know I will graciously accept the kits for the Milwaukee chapter and, uuuuhhhhhhhhh..............SEND them, yeah, send them to the people who attended.

Please send an assortment, so I (I mean, our MEMBERS) don't end up making the same kit over and over.

OK, on a serious note, THANKS Ken, that should certainly ENHANCE attendance!!!

RonSchmitt

WOWWWWIIIIIEEEE!!

Ken will be happy to know I will graciously accept the kits for the Milwaukee chapter and, uuuuhhhhhhhhh..............SEND them, yeah, send them to the people who attended.

Please send an assortment, so I (I mean, our MEMBERS) don't end up making the same kit over and over.

Fist, let me add my thanks to Ken for this great offer!!

And Ed, remember, I know where your office is:biggrin:

vick

Ken,
Thank you very much for this generous offer.

The timeing is outstanding since we are two weeks away from the AZ chapter meeting. E-mail sent.

kent4Him

WOWWWWIIIIIEEEE!!

OK, on a serious note, THANKS Ken, that should certainly ENHANCE attendance!!!

Ed, if you(I mean the members) don't like making the same kits over and over, I'll sacrifice and take the whole lot.

Oh, I will definately make the next meeting.

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
I received the kits for the Inaugural Southeast Chapter meeting, and would like to extend a big thank you to Ken! We will raffel these off to some lucky folks at the meeting! A very generous gift indeed!

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
My thanks to Ken! What a great gift. So Cal Chapter's meeting this weekend. Thank you so very much.

Draken

What a wonderful and generous offer from Ken! We'll all be looking forward to trying out these blanks after our spring picnic. I'll get in contact with Ken once we have a count for the picnic.

Thank you again Ken, this is an awesome offer.

OldWrangler

Ken, Send them all the puzzle pen kits and drive them nutty. After doing 3 of them I have got assembly time down to under 4 hours. Next one I do goes to Dawn for assembly. This may just be a challenge to me because of the Parkinson's tremble in my hand and failing eyesight for detail but this kit drives me up the wall. I really enjoy how fast they sell so it kinda makes up for the trouble. So far it is the most I have sold a pen for....$150.

Thanks Ken, you are a generous businessman.

Top Bottom