What's the Best Click Pen Kit

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Kenny Durrant

The reason I'm asking is that I'm looking to make a single body click pen but the one's I've been making don't really fit what I'm looking for. In my opinion the Sierras are a little fat and bulky to carry in a shirt pocket plus they tube is a little short for what I'm looking for. The Bolt Action Tec is pretty close but it's a little top heavy and I'd rather have more tube than the long stroke of the click on top. Several friends like the Vertex because of the smooth click mechanism but I think it's too light and feels a little cheap. I'm not knocking these kits as I like and turn several of these, except the Vertex, I'm just looking for something to fill a certain need. I've looked at the Dura Click and I like the looks of those but it didn't get very good reviews on PSI Website. Thanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

budnder

As a user, my wife favors the Compson:

but be careful pressing the clip end - easy to press too much and have the back of the clip ring "split" the blank.

You might check this thread out:

Chippa

The blade with a Schmidt capless is my favorite so far. The stratus is close second to an everyday carry tho

TonyL

Here's an Aero click in ebonite ( I do like the EDC's better though).
1_Ebonite Aero.jpg

jttheclockman

Watching this with a close eye because I too am in need of a good quality clicker. I do not like PSI kits though but it has a nice look. Do not like the stratus look. Or the aero.

Can not understand why these pen companies can not make a decent clicker. There are somany cheap pens that have better clicks.

Top Bottom