Whatever happened to Johnathan?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Fangar

Originally posted by alparent
<br />Or maybe he figures that all the interesting people are already covered?[:p]

You got that right! [:D]

Actually, I would have love to seen one for Eagle, except it would just be text. I happen to know first hand that Vampires don't show up in photographs. [}:)]

I hope that all is well with him. I know that he is a very talented and busy man, with his music, craft and family. I too have been very absent (Minded at least) lately.

Cheers,

Fangar

ctEaglesc

Passed Away Jul 4, 2008
In Memoriam
Originally posted by Fangar
<br />
<br />Or maybe he figures that all the interesting people are already covered?[:p]

Actually, I would have love to seen one for Eagle, except it would just be text. I happen to know first hand that Vampires don't show up in photographs. [}:)]
I hope that all is well with him. I know that he is a very talented and busy man, with his music, craft and family. I too have been very absent (Minded at least) lately.

Cheers,

Fangar

Absolutely FALSE!
2005225184731_DCP_1601.jpg

Chuck Key

Originally posted by ctEaglesc
<br />
Originally posted by Fangar
<br />

Cheers,

Fangar

Absolutely FALSE!
2005225184731_DCP_160x.jpg

hmmmmmm.....

btboone

He's a seriously busy guy. He travels all around the world with his singing and coaching of opera stars, and has tons of other stuff he does like flying himself to those places, making expensive pens, writing, gardening, cooking, and stuff. He's really stretched thin. I'm sure he'll show up when he's around.

I have a better one of Eagle. [:D] when his turn comes. Did anyone notice that when Eagle is behind the lathe, you can't see the lathe? [:0][:D][;)]

M

Mudder

Originally posted by pastorbill1952
<br />I have a better one of Eagle. [:D] when his turn comes. Did anyone notice that when Eagle is behind the lathe, you can't see the lathe? [:0][:D][;)]

My ole granpappy siad he was two axehandles across the A$* [8D]

alparent

Originally posted by alamocdc
<br />I'm in the same boat as Eagle unless it's my 15" lathe so I have no room to be pointing such fingers.[;)]
After looking at the post where some of us posted our picture......I think most of us are also in that boat (surprisingly it stile afloat[?])

Like I told my Doc. "I'm not to big.....I'm just not tall enough!" (According to his chart I should be about 8 feet tall. So now I stretch every day.)

Johnathan

Hello Everyone! I miss all of you! and hope that in the next couple of weeks I will start to have a little more time. My life is really being stretched thin, all by my own choosing. I'm sure most of you are the same way, I have so many things I enjoy to do that I end up trying to do them all.

What really started out as just a fun hobby really went crazy. I have lost many nights sleep trying to stay caught up on my pen orders.

Now to answer your questions, yes there are so many amazing and interesting people here at IAP. That is what makes this place so special. I don't think you could ever run out of people to write about. I will tell you that I have 5 "Behind the Lathe" articles waiting for finishing touches, and these people are just amazing. As soon as I can get them all done I will start submitting them again. I really don't want to have another gap between articles like this one so I will start them when I can get ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom