What time is it?? :)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Well, it is time to pick one number from the list of points purchasers to determine who wins the 10th Anniversary IAP Logo Clock!

However, I have spent the last 1.5 hours trying to match up a number of folks who bought points but did not include their IAP names in the Paypal payment or send me a PM! It is now 3:14 AM and I am tired so I am going to leave you hanging until sometime tomorrow! When?...after I get out of bed, have my diet Coke, read my e-mails, wash the dog, mow the grass, and change the oil in the car! Not really! I don't wash the dog (he stays outside), mow the grass (that's my wife's job), or change the oil in my truck (I take it in)! I will do the selection after I get up and going so keep tuned!

If anyone else would like to buy points, you can still do so up until I get ready to do the drawing. Basically, if this page is still up, you can still buy points!

We are just shy of 250 points and it would be neat to go over 250....:biggrin::eek:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

markgum

:mad: when I saw there was a chance to get more points and we were close to 250 I had to jump in again,, in my excitement forgot to put my user name on my donation. ggrrrrr :mad: :frown:
Curtis- I'll send you a PM with my user name for IAP and PAYPAL.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
I just discovered why I didn't get my user name in the other purchase I made last night. I just bought another 2 points and, there was no box for a user name. STILL, there is another $10.00 donation for IAP. That's really all that matters.:wink:

Karl_99

Think I did the same thing! Bought 5 points last night, but don't thing I entered my user name anywhere. So much for following directions!

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Thanks folks. I have now closed the points purchase page. We made it well over 250! I will start a new thread with more info as soon as I can get it all compiled and a winner selected! You folks have all been GREAT!!! Pat yourselves on the back for me please!

Top Bottom