What still needs done?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DocStram

Bash Crew ....... We have eleven days to go! Cav and I are making a list of things that still need done.

Is there anything that you need to add to the list? If so .... post them here and we'll follow up.

Does everybody know what their jobs are? Do you know what you need to do and when you're going to do it? If you're uncertain ... please ask!

We greatly appreciate your hard work and dedication. This is going to be the Best Bash ever!! :biggrin::biggrin:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

maxwell_smart007

Lead Moderator
Staff member
middle of nowhere in the great, white North
1. organize prizes into their respective categories...i.e. 1st, 2nd third prizes for each contest that needs them

2. show the sponsors on the front page with links to their websites...microbutton jpegs if provided (in the posts on the prize page)

DocStram

I just sent an email to Becca asking if she could help by organizing the prizes. Hopefully, she'll see this.

We also need to sit down and count how many prizes we have .... and how many prizes will need for the contests. Has that been done yet? Maybe I missed it? :biggrin:

maxwell_smart007

Lead Moderator
Staff member
middle of nowhere in the great, white North
Ed has the list of how many prizes are needed....I think he's got a spreadsheet form of it...

Some of the prizes are obviously bigger than others...we could just make those the grand prizes, and then fill in the spreadsheet with the other ones randomly?

Andrew

melogic

Hey Doc,
What about getting the e-mail addresses set up for the contest and getting them posted so we can get them put into our contest rules? I know Jeff is very, very busy and this is something he will have to do (I assume). Just a thought.

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
As Curtis mentioned, we need the rules and criteria for each of the contests posted as soon as possible.

I am going to go ahead and post the calendar on the BB page so we will have to expect a fair bunch of questions on them contests. I am already getting a few PM's with questions and expect that to pick up soon.

Randy_

There was a discussion about who was going to actually distribute the prizes. Andrew did it last year; but commented that it was a big job. There were offers to assist or take over this job.

I don't recall seeing a final statement of who would be handling this task. Last year, Trivia contest winners were required to contact Andrew by email through his IAP profile. There were a few problems with this procedure; but I have not seen any notice of how we are to handle this this year.

Do you wast to deal with this Al, or should I chat directly with Andrew??

And finally, I will repeat the need for contest email addresses.

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Randy, Ed and Dawn have offered to get addresses and send them to the person who is going to mail the prizes. This usually will be the donor of the prize, with the exception that I will be mailing Jeff's (workinforwood) and Dave's (Rarest wood) prizes.

DocStram

My trivia questions are ready...I might have one issue on the last day as I am due to travel to Kazakhstan on the 28th but I will work that with my team!!!!!

Oh ...... Kazakhstan .... like who hasn't been there at least a couple of dozen times? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Ummm ....... has it crossed anyone else's mind that our friend Dion is with the CIA????

Last edited:
Top Bottom