What is a good source for segmenting plastic

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Darios

What is a good source for varied colored plastic sheets for segmenting purposes? Ye olde credit cards are doing it's thing, but I'd interested in other basic colors if possible.
I tried those 3 ring divider pieces and found them too flexible (couldn't get 'em to hold even with T88). I've heard a recommendation for guitar pick material but can only find sheets of excessively patterned styles.

Thanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wouldentu2?

Polystyrene sheets used in model making available in hobby stores and Hobby Lobby.
LP records you might not listen to anymore or available from friends for free.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
This is not up to date, but I suspect many of the links are current. A past draft that I may be able to get back to soon.

jttheclockman

This is not up to date, but I suspect many of the links are current. A past draft that I may be able to get back to soon.

This link needs to get in the library soon. We can always add to it if need be but it is quite a thorough list as it stands.

jttheclockman

Picguard material was mentioned a few times here. Just thought I would show a couple pens I made from actual guitar picks. They also come in different metals so choices are even larger. Yes the colors are oustanding. You can also find it on ebay where I found these. Used epoxy t88 to adhere all together. Combinations are endless.

Copy of IMGP0497.JPG
Copy of IMGP0524.JPG

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
I finally have the time to devote to this reference. I'll collate and include all the additional links. I will submit a draft for the membership to view and add comments.

Top Bottom