What cartridge for Gent II fountain pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
The "standard international" cartridge. Every FP kit I've made takes the same cartridge. If you haven't tried "Private Reserve" cartridges, they're worth investigating. A bunch of colors and if you buy it from Anthony (penworks) it's not much more expensive than the other name brands.

its_virgil

Same as the other fountain pens. Every fountain pen kit I've made use the same international style cartridge.
Do a good turn daily!
Don
Originally posted by jckossoy
<br />Does anyone know what type of ink cartridge the Gent II fountain pens take. I checked the CSUSA web site, and it doesn't say.

Kol Tov,

alamocdc

Question along the same lines. I'm getting my first batch of FPs in a day or so and will likely recommend this ink for those who wish to purchase the finish product (Anthony's gold nibs too, for those who are serious), but do you guys pass these along at cost? I want to make sure I do the proper thing here.

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
I don't pass anything along at cost. I look to buy at some level of discount (wholesale price is best for me) and then mark it up to retail. I do this to recover my time and to pay back on the investment in inventory.

PenWorks

Thanks for the referral and Yaakov, thanks for the biz.[:)]
Billy, I do make a little money when I sell the ink, but pass it along to IAP members at a discount. The retail on the cartriges is 5.50 and 7.60 for the bottle. As Lou said, nothing gets passed along at cost. Unless your a hecka of a nice guy and don't need the coin! To give you an idea on the gold nib pen I just sold, I sell a Jr. Sts for 85.00 , solid body is 105.00 I charged 60.00 more for the gold nib. If I am selling the larger gold nib than I charge 75.00 more for the pen. Hope this helps.

jckossoy

Talk about fast. After Shabbos, went to get the mail, and what do I find, but the ink from Anthony. 2 days from purchase to delivery. Can't get much faster than that without going to pick it up myself. Thanks again Anthony.

Kol Tov,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom