What are the odds?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tommy2tone

I was thinking of making an Elvis stamp pen for my Elvis fan brother-in-law for his birthday. As I was searching stamp images I came across a pen someone already made. I need to phone a friend here and ask if I would still be able to do it? I mean they will be simular but not the same..

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I was thinking of making an Elvis stamp pen for my Elvis fan brother-in-law for his birthday. As I was searching stamp images I came across a pen someone already made. I need to phone a friend here and ask if I would still be able to do it? I mean they will be simular but not the same..
You can do it.

PaulDoug

I thought that is what this forum was all about, sharing ideas. How many bullet pens have been made since the first one? Yours won't be identical either.

HamTurns

No matter what - yours will be unique, go for it.

Like others have said, that's what this site is about, learning and trying things you see here.

Happy turning
Tom

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I guess it would be like people making pens out of feathers or snakeskin. Everyone is doing it but there is no kind of patent, per se on it..
Nor could anyone get one...once you buy a postage stamp it is yours and you can do with it whatever you like. Using stamps on pen barrels is a common practice.

Top Bottom