What are the little square boxes

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CREID

What are the little square boxes by the post title that when hovered over say "Select for moderation".

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Funny ... I don't get those little square boxes.
When I hover over the post titles listed in a particular forum, I just get a pop-up with the first few sentences of the post.

CREID

about 2/3 of the way across

magpens

Still don't see any little square boxes on the thread/posts you refer to .... except directly above this reply in the post you just made to try to clarify.
And when I hover over THAT little square box, I get the number "220370" which does not mean a thing to me ... unless it is recording the total number of posts made to date on IAP, but I think that number has not yet reached that high value.

CREID

Still don't see any little square boxes on the thread/posts you refer to .... except directly above this reply in the post you just made to try to clarify.
And when I hover over THAT little square box, I get the number "220370" which does not mean a thing to me ... unless it is recording the total number of posts made to date on IAP, but I think that number has not yet reached that high value.
The post above is just an image

CREID

Curt - do you still see them? I just fixed an error in permissions.
I don't think so. I will watch to see if any pop up anymore. It was only on a thread every now and then, not all posts so I will watch out for them.

Top Bottom