Were to get Handibond CA glue lg. container

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

jssmith3

Hi everyone, I only use the handibond med.CA glue for my finishes and I am trying to locate a large container(like 16 oz. bottle). I bought some about a year ago and cannot remember were or from who. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Janet :)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Daniel

The Hinkley mall lonk above should get you to the Handibond glue you need. I havn't noticed Gordon around for a while lately. that doesn't mean he is not, that could mean that the fish are biting.
Any particular reason that you use only Handibond?
always looking to ad to the clutter of usless information I have in my head.

jssmith3

Hi Daniel, I tried some that was USA and also the stuff from woodcraft and didn't like how it turned out. I started using the handibond medium CA and have had good luck ever since. I am willing to try the E-Z Bond if that is what others are using with good results. What is the CA glue others are using for their CA/BLO finish?

Originally posted by Daniel
<br />The Hinkley mall lonk above should get you to the Handibond glue you need. I havn't noticed Gordon around for a while lately. that doesn't mean he is not, that could mean that the fish are biting.
Any particular reason that you use only Handibond?
always looking to ad to the clutter of usless information I have in my head.

Daniel

Nearly forgot, well ok i did forget, Gordon switched to selling E-Z Bond as well. I'm not sure if he still sells handibond or not. for some reason I was thinking he has two sites one for each brand. but then that could be what I get for trying to think again.
I don't know of any other places that sell handibond either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom