Welcome to my vendors forum space...!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

Hi everyone,

The name of this forum, here on IAP is the same as my eBay store name, found here.

I'm yet uncertain on how to use this new forum correctly, and what I will be doing with it so, it will be an experimental exercise for me therefore, bare with me...!

Not being a business but, simply a pensioner hobbyist with a passion for woods, I use that passion to keep me motivated and from "rusting off" like an old bike, share (I turn a lot of it myself) my wood-stock processed in all sorts of sizes and shapes and make a little money to cover the work-shop/processing costs and a little pocket money to help out my low pension income.

Those fortunate to live nearby by or visiting from interstate (happen often), have enjoyed and named very appropriately, as the "lolly-shop".
The "lolly-shop" is no more than a made up (non-structural, as I rent) "shed" where, I store all my processed blanks in an organised way so that I can find them when I need them. This has proven handy when a visitor wants to have a look, and pick their own blanks, I love the way their eyes wonder all around, you know the feeling, huh...???:)

I like to make all sorts of blanks, including my Resifills that, as the name indicate are resin-filled blanks. I like to try all sorts of materials to incorporate in my castings attempts and make them affordable to everyone.

I also have been doing Stabilization/Stabilisation since June 2012, using the Cactus Juice from our own IAP member and moderator, Curtis from Turntex Wood works, he may be wondering if I drink this stuff, from the number of gallons that I imported so far...!:eek::biggrin:

I have lots of new blanks samples to show you, some interesting materials that I used on some of those samples, and lots of other stuff that I may feel a little more free to share with you without upsetting some members and mods...!:)

You can discuss whatever you want with me here, in this forum so, don't be shy...!:wink:

See you around...!:)

Cheers
George

Last edited:

Gofer

George has his own home in cyber space .... now watch the "Lolly Shop" grow and expand with all the things you can show us all.

Looking forward to all the informative and fun threads that will no doubt start to appear here soon.

Bruce

robutacion

George has his own home in cyber space .... now watch the "Lolly Shop" grow and expand with all the things you can show us all.

Looking forward to all the informative and fun threads that will no doubt start to appear here soon.

Bruce

Thanks, old mate, I will try to keep it "interesting"...!:)

Cheers
George

Top Bottom