Weirdest Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

qquake

What's the weirdest blank you've ever made a pen from? I think mine was oosik (baculum). It was a fossilized walrus penis bone that I got off Ebay. I made the pen for my urologist at the time. I thought it was clever, but I don't think he was impressed. He gave me a very strange look when I explained what it was. I think he was even slightly horrified. It's funny now that I think about it. I told my dentist about it at the time, and he thought it was hilarious. I should have made it for him!

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 201
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 219
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 160
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 218
  • cigaroosik.jpg
    cigaroosik.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 255
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

grpass

What's the weirdest blank you've ever made a pen from? I think mine was oosik (baculum). It was a fossilized walrus penis bone that I got off Ebay. I made the pen for my urologist at the time. I thought it was clever, but I don't think he was impressed. He gave me a very strange look when I explained what it was. I think he was even slightly horrified. It's funny now that I think about it. I told my dentist about it at the time, and he thought it was hilarious. I should have made it for him!
Bummer, sounds like he was a real dick about it.....

robutacion

Oh...! you don't want to know the weirdest blanks I made, not at this time of the day just before dinner...!

I think the pen is well made and I would also think that the doctor would appreciate it for what it is but obviously not, his loss...!

Cheers
George

qquake

Oh...! you don't want to know the weirdest blanks I made, not at this time of the day just before dinner...!

I think the pen is well made and I would also think that the doctor would appreciate it for what it is but obviously not, his loss...!
Cheers
George

I do want to know, as a matter of fact. :cool:

robutacion

I do want to know, as a matter of fact. :cool:
Well, you asked, you shall get...!

To start with how about casting animal poo such as kangaroo, koala, cow, horse, cat, from the kitchen I cast many things, from stainless scrubbing pads, scotch coloured pads, soaped steel wood, brown bread with raisins, cornflakes, wood matches, coloured popsticks, sawdust, glow in the dark beads, glass beads, etc., I know I can't remember all of them, not at this moment but I'm sure I have a lot more...!

Cheers
George

Top Bottom