Weekly specials continue!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Yes, we have been a little quiet!!

Emptied two 10 x 20 foot storage garages, rented another 3000 square feet, moved all my "precious" wood that was rescued when the basement flooded a couple years ago.

Generally, BUSY with heavy lifting!! Large log fell from the shelving unit, onto my toe (dress shoes--I'm supposed to be selling copiers), FORTUNATELY on the LAST day of moving.

BUT!!!!! WE continue the weekly specials!!!

See it here!!!

Tritons are all "end-line" priced!

Chocolate, banana-chip is almost good enough to munch on---but make a pen, instead!! HERE!
(under $3 each!!)

Triton CLIPS in Black Ti
or Chrome
or TiGold

Have you TRIED Lucitylic???
Looks like Lucite, turns like acrylic!!!
Get a few pieces here!!

And, last for our friends who occasionally goof--we have the punch set on sale this week!! As you make holiday pens, the pressure mounts and sh_____, I mean MISTAKES happen!!!
Here's the "Cure"

So, we look forward to seeing you all in the aisles!!! Stop in and see what's new this week!!

Coming VERY soon, Michael Shue presents his Dichroic blanks as well as his OPAL series. Those who "do" Facebook, keep your eyes open, we will be running a contest to name the "Opals" in the next week or two--as soon as we have good pictures of his first 35 blanks!!! NOT a large supply, so if you snooze-----:mad::mad::mad:

As the holiday shows approach, our partners are sending us notes of "here comes my shipment"!! Now more than ever, "If you don't look at Exotics today, you WILL miss something NEW!!!"

Thanks for reading, looking and purchasing from our many IAP member partners!! We all appreciate your business!!

Dawn & Ed

Last edited:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Just a reminder!! Take a look at the weekly specials!! We don't expect any of the same products to be featured again before Christmas (that is the PLAN, but I have two shiploads that have to arrive for the plan to work--so it "ain't carved in granite"!!)

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Sale ends tomorrow night!!!

We have had a lot of orders, but we had a lot of product to begin, so we do not expect to run out!!!

But Sunday will be TOOO LATE!!!

Top Bottom