Wedding Stamp Wedding Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from BSea

BSea

This is the 1st time I cast a stamp blank. Even though I made a few mistakes, it came out pretty well. No bubbles, and the resin had no issues at the end of the blank. This was a good thing, as I only had a few days from start to finish. I delivered the pen this morning.

The pen is a Jr Gent rollerball. The pen is for the sign in book, and for that it's fine. But I think the pen kit overall is a bit too top heavy for a pen that's going to be a daily use pen. I'll only use it for a special occasion pen like this one.

I wish I could say I poured the lower barrel, but it's a blank by Jonathon Brooks. I did pour a special blank using the brides wedding colors, but it didn't go well with the stamps. Stay tuned later for something made from that blank because it did turn out pretty good.

The picture isn't the best because it was a quick shot from my cell phone right before I delivered the pen. My light tent was put up, so the cell phone pic was all I had time for.

As always, CC welcome.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SDB777

Stamps are fun, but sometimes time consuming....bet you were in 'pucker mode' while waiting for the ModPodge to set-up and finish drying!?!?

Is the lower section Pearl mica PR? Cause it kinda really 'fits' with the top nicely!!!!

Scott (way to go Bob) B

Brooks803

looks great Bob! Those blanks do work well together. Great pic of the bottom blank if I my say so. It's really hard to catch all the different colors at once like that.

Top Bottom