Wedding rings

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
A project that I have not ventured into yet, but that I really, really like. Very nice Don. Thanks for sharing, and as mentioned in other threads, you'r added notes on dimensions are appreciated.

Beautiful rings! đź‘Ź đź‘Ź

jcm71

Don, beautiful rings. What glue did you use? I have found that epoxy works best.. I also tell my customers that these are dress rings, (take the wife out to dinner rings).

its_virgil

I use Epoxy also. And I also inform those who get one thst they are not for working man's hands. I have moved to the two piece cores (as I replace cores) for added protection on the edges. Some screw together and some snap together. Thanks. Don

Kenny Durrant

Nice work. Like others that another road I've looked down but never made the turn. How hard do you think it would be to cast the ring with the core in it? Similar to a tube in cast. Thanks for sharing

mmayo

I use Epoxy also. And I also inform those who get one thst they are not for working man's hands. I have moved to the two piece cores (as I replace cores) for added protection on the edges. Some screw together and some snap together. Thanks. Don
I gave up on this design though you absolutely nailed it in beauty. Several came back either separated or cracked. Yes, I used epoxy. I have refunded everyone who purchased mine. The two part ring cores require much more precision but the have metal on three sides which I like better than ring cores you made with glue on only one side. Your work is stunning, but be careful if they get married with them…

its_virgil

I gave up on this design though you absolutely nailed it in beauty. Several came back either separated or cracked. Yes, I used epoxy. I have refunded everyone who purchased mine. The two part ring cores require much more precision but the have metal on three sides which I like better than ring cores you made with glue on only one side. Your work is stunning, but be careful if they get married with them…

I too have moved to the two piece cores. Too many have not lasted and I have remade several. These two are for a couple who otherwise could not afford wedding rings. I gifted these two. The couple plan to purchase gold wedding bands soon. Thanks.
Don

Kenny Durrant

Thanks Don. I guess there's no need in me looking further into it because they don't make a core big enough to fit me. Had had an idea for some inlays and maybe a way to make a mold. I guess I just saved a little money. Thanks again Don and keep posting. I'll just admire your works.

its_virgil

Thanks Don. I guess there's no need in me looking further into it because they don't make a core big enough to fit me. Had had an idea for some inlays and maybe a way to make a mold. I guess I just saved a little money. Thanks again Don and keep posting. I'll just admire your works.
I have a size 15, 16 and 17...

Top Bottom