Wedding pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Ok it has come time for me to make a set of pens for my Nephew and his bride. I have come to point that I will be using Black Mother of pearl and white Mother of Pearl for the blanks.

What is a good kit to use. I was thinking Majestic for him and Jr Majestic for her. Any thoughts.

Next I have seen some pens here that had engraved boxes with some sayings. Is there a list of some of the better wedding sayings or a web site??

Finally I want these engraved. and was thinking using Ken from Kallenshaan Woods. How do I get in touch with him???

Thanks in advance.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Ok it has come time for me to make a set of pens for my Nephew and his bride. I have come to point that I will be using Black Mother of pearl and white Mother of Pearl for the blanks.

What is a good kit to use. I was thinking Majestic for him and Jr Majestic for her. Any thoughts.

Next I have seen some pens here that had engraved boxes with some sayings. Is there a list of some of the better wedding sayings or a web site??

Finally I want these engraved. and was thinking using Ken from Kallenshaan Woods. How do I get in touch with him???

Thanks in advance.

John, Ken is great. Just go to his website at Kallenshaan Woods Personalized Laser Engraving. He has a contact section with his email as well as phone number.

Carl Fisher

I'm getting ready to use 4 Pristina kits for this exact thing. I'm waiting on blanks so unfortunately I don't have finished products to show you for comparison.

I've also done Cambridge as a wedding set and they usually turn out nice.

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
The last time I contacted Ken about some engraving he told me he was phasing that service out so he would have more time to devote to laser kits. He referred me to Woodturningz. I've had several things engraved by Woodturningz since and they do a wonderful job.

jttheclockman

The last time I contacted Ken about some engraving he told me he was phasing that service out so he would have more time to devote to laser kits. He referred me to Woodturningz. I've had several things engraved by Woodturningz since and they do a wonderful job.

Well if this be the case who does everyone else use now??? Ken used to be the standard around here. It figures when it is time for me to need some engraving he gives it up.:) I think I wrote the Murphy book.

Marc

Woodturninz does engraving also. If Ken has stopped, and yes - he was/is a standard bearer in my books, then Woodturninz is another good vendor in this field.

I know there are other locals in my area that perform the service. I expect you can find some in NJ that are reasonable and reliable.

Finally, I have purchased items from Lazer Linez, but don't know if they do contract piece work, but just thought I would throw that out there as another possible.

Top Bottom