Wedding pen.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Ligget

Ligget

Hi folks, I have not been making many pens recently due to health issues but getting back on track now, thankfully! :biggrin: One of the female staff at the day centre I attend is getting married and as she loves my pens I promised to make her one to sign the wedding register with.

Hope she likes it, comments welcome! :):) Pen is a Jr Emperor with rhodium and 22k gold with pure white acrylic bodywork.

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0046.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
That's a beautiful pen mark. I'm glad you are back at it. You turn some awesome and inspiring pens!!

wizard

Extremely elegant looking pen !! It will be a treasured keepsake after the wedding!! You
make some beautiful pens.

PenPal

Mark, An all rounded success, kit, material, turning as well as superb photography and then to add to the presentation immaculate finish.

I would feel that the recipients will treasure your generosity and quality workmanship, all the best with your health issues mate.

Regards Peter.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Great job as usual Mark!! Also great to see you back in the swing of things.:wink:

PS; don't forget to make sure she has some ink in it or she could end up hunting around at the last minute, for a Bic or something!!:eek::biggrin:

Russell Eaton

Mark that is beautiful! Now that you are geared back up I look forward to seeing more of your incredible pens. Thanks for showing. I hope your health continues to improve. Russell

Top Bottom