We need volunteers to run 2021 Bash contests.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Its almost that time of year again. The IAP birthday Bash will soon be upon us. We need volunteers to run a contest, or two if your brave enough. As a volunteer chairman of a contest you will be able to tweak the rules if needed to make it a better contest. You will have to post pictures submitted through emails and post voting polls at the close of the contest to entries.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

pschwizz

Its almost that time of year again. The IAP birthday Bash will soon be upon us. We need volunteers to run a contest, or two if your brave enough. As a volunteer chairman of a contest you will be able to tweak the rules if needed to make it a better contest. You will have to post pictures submitted through emails and post voting polls at the close of the contest to entries.
I would like to help.

Fred Bruche

Glad to hear the BASH isn't canceled coz of some random coronavirus!
Please consider my application for running contests I am not planning to enter, basically any contest excluding the classic "kitless" and "pretty wood" šŸ˜‡

magpens

Mike, please tell us .... Are said volunteers ineligible to enter ANY of the BASH21 contests ?

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Mal, according to the small fine print in Lawyer speak, you are allowed to enter any contest your not running.

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
I can run puzzle contests again. I might not have time to make them really diabolical, but I can certainly drum up about 10 puzzles.

Also, put me down for 5 BOBs for prizes.

Edgar

Top Bottom