We need a "Prize Getter"

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
For years Andrew has done an absolutely phenomenal job acquiring prizes from vendors for the Birthday Bash. He just let Jeff and I know that due to a new teaching position and some upcoming course work he will not be able to devote sufficient time to acquiring prizes this year. We need someone to step up and take over.

Andrew said he will assist when possible and provide some material such as a list of vendors and some sample emails.

So...............do we have any takers? Any suggestions as to who to reach out to?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Magicbob

If there is not something else you would rather I do, I can do this.
I have done the same for a couple of other organizations I belong to.

mbroberg

Thank you Bob! You are the man! Having someone like you, who can make prizes appear out of thin air, who can turn a pocket knife into a lathe with just a wave of his wand (ummmmmmmmmmm let me rephrase that) by uttering "Abracadabra" (that sounds better) will really help out. I'll get you and Andrew in touch and you can work some prize magic for this year's Bash!

Thanks!!!

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Bob - did we get your arm sufficiently twisted? If so, have you been able to chat with Andrew to get his list of usual prize sources?

Let me know how I can help.

mbroberg

Jeff,

Bob has agreed to take care of this and he has been in contact with Andrew.

Magicbob

Jeff
He has sent me a couple of things and pointed me to more online.
The last month or so has been crazy with health issues, but I think I'm getting better now, and will be getting to it real soon.

Top Bottom