We have a visitor

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

OKLAHOMAN

Well we surly didn't want Smitty having all the fun.Here's the last one today So far:mad:

This is an enquiry email via my email address from:
Richard Mohogany <rdmohog@att.net>

Website still ok? Hate those crashes.
There aren't any comments for the discount on the forums.
Maybe a bigger discount is in order to garner attention.
The competition has better pricing without discounts and don't have to cram wares down the throat.
Too many useless posts keep people from even looking at the important posts, wait... they are all useless posts.
Oh yeah... maybe your day will suck!

This guy sure needs some mental help. We all know who you are the proxy email addresses you use do not disguise you.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Curly

Takes all kinds,,,,,,,,,,,,,,unfortunately.

Makes you wonder if he would do the same to an assault rifle forum or one for anarchists?

OKLAHOMAN

Even though I've been told that they don't think my site's problems were cause by a hacker, after today's email from him I'm thinking this scumbag had something to do with it.

duncsuss

Roy, that's highly unlikely. It's much more probable that he's fantasizing -- in the same way as he was unable to accept that his own behavior led to banning here (it was a conspiracy, doncha know?) -- or taking advantage of your technical glitch to rattle you.

stonepecker

Some people can't be happy without trying to be mean.

I would tell you to shake it off and ignore it.......However, this is business. And screwing around with someones site and causing problems can get serious. I believe that the government has passed a few laws about this kind of harassment. Now as a group.....this site has shown what can be done if we all pull together. AND i know there are a couple of people here that can run rings around most of the membership here when it comes to computers. I would hate to have an effort made to stop this kind of problem. It could bring the person(s) some real trouble or even jail time.

Just talking out loud. I hope that things get better for you real soon.

campzeke

Go to your email host and block the offending senders email address there. Label him as a spammer. You will never hear from him again. I do it for junk email all the time.

ladycop322

Roy, Karma is a real bitch...I've seen it work and I loved sitting back and watching.. :) All in good time, my friend. All in good time....

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Well we surly didn't want Smitty having all the fun.Here's the last one today So far:mad:

This is an enquiry email via my email address from:
Richard Mohogany <rdmohog@att.net>

Website still ok? Hate those crashes.
There aren't any comments for the discount on the forums.
Maybe a bigger discount is in order to garner attention.
The competition has better pricing without discounts and don't have to cram wares down the throat.
Too many useless posts keep people from even looking at the important posts, wait... they are all useless posts.
Oh yeah... maybe your day will suck!

This guy sure needs some mental help. We all know who you are the proxy email addresses you use do not disguise you.
This is what mine said today although I didn't read until now it I can identify his emails before I open them
</rdmohog@att.net>
<rdmohog@att.net>Hey, you still trying to sell overpriced crap?
Doesn't seem there is any interest on the forums.
Do you still THINK you know who?
I haven't got an email yet.
It's been more than 8 hours and I haven't got a call. Lies...all lies.

</rdmohog@att.net>

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
ROFL... I'm sorry... I'm sure this isn't funny to you guys who have to deal with this stuff, but I can't help but laugh at the fact that this guys pseudonym is another way to say Dick Wood. At least he isn't trying to hid what he is being.

And it's Mahogany... Not Mohogony :biggrin:

ROFL... I'm sorry... I'm sure this isn't funny to you guys who have to deal with this stuff, but I can't help but laugh at the fact that this guys pseudonym is another way to say Dick Wood. At least he isn't trying to hid what he is being.

Dean,
I cracked up when I read your post... it reminded me of an incident back in the mid '80's... I was in partnership with another guy running a forwarding company. His son, Mike, also worked for us and did most of our warehouse work. We had a rather large shipment on night and were running late with the packing... we finished and were starting to load out the truck that was taking it to Miami for our flight to South America... because we were late, we had made the truck late and the trucking rep was on hand while we loaded... ever time Mike would run a load into the truck the rep would stop him and tell him we were late and to hurry... after about the 3rd or 4th trip and being stopped and admonished to hurry, Mike looked down off the forklift and said, "Joe or whatever his name was, you do know that you're a D*** Head"... from that day on, we always referred to the man as Richard Noggin. :cool::biggrin:

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
You guys aren't getting the good stuff!

Here's his latest to me. Can you decipher it? I can't.

There has NEVER been a threat to you or anyone else. Guess since you feel it's fine to post our communication, the liberty has been taken to do the same. All of your pm's and emails have been posted in several places so people can see what they should. You being an administrator, you can edit any post as you want, so only the cronies will believe what you post since they don't realize this tidbit.
It is amusing though, you delete an account, then put it back up, delete, etc.
Now you hide a forum and think someone can't access it, just to bad mouth an individual. Do you think other people that visit the forum don't see your actions? It doesn't make you look so good.
You have to try to justify to the membership of why you administered a ban. You need to face the truth, it will get to you. There was never any intention to make anything for the forum. Be a waste of time.
As for Smitty, he is making false claims along with the membership and if people aren't careful, they are going to cross that line of which will receive a legal inquiry and potential law suit. It has been copied and saved for future use if need be.
Hire someone? To message? Couldn't possibly be smart enough to use the internet.
Not for your benefit but, because the amusement is declining, this will be the last contact, however, there will be eyes watching and the information shared. Above all...REMEMBER... there has never been any threats, so don't cross that line.

He's apparently concerned that I didn't justify to all of you why I banned him. I'll give that some real thought. :biggrin:

jttheclockman

He is not anonymous as we all have established. A phone call to the police can stop it all. He is a college grad too. Makes one wonder. There has to be something deep and dark hiding in his closets. Slander is an offense. I guess he wasn't loved as a kid much. Blame the parents as they always do. It is entertaining.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
You guys aren't getting the good stuff!

Here's his latest to me. Can you decipher it? I can't.

There has NEVER been a threat to you or anyone else. Guess since you feel it's fine to post our communication, the liberty has been taken to do the same. All of your pm's and emails have been posted in several places so people can see what they should. You being an administrator, you can edit any post as you want, so only the cronies will believe what you post since they don't realize this tidbit.
It is amusing though, you delete an account, then put it back up, delete, etc.
Now you hide a forum and think someone can't access it, just to bad mouth an individual. Do you think other people that visit the forum don't see your actions? It doesn't make you look so good.
You have to try to justify to the membership of why you administered a ban. You need to face the truth, it will get to you. There was never any intention to make anything for the forum. Be a waste of time.
As for Smitty, he is making false claims along with the membership and if people aren't careful, they are going to cross that line of which will receive a legal inquiry and potential law suit. It has been copied and saved for future use if need be.
Hire someone? To message? Couldn't possibly be smart enough to use the internet.
Not for your benefit but, because the amusement is declining, this will be the last contact, however, there will be eyes watching and the information shared. Above all...REMEMBER... there has never been any threats, so don't cross that line.
He's apparently concerned that I didn't justify to all of you why I banned him. I'll give that some real thought. :biggrin:
I suppose I'll just have to go out and get a lawyer since he thinks he might sue me. :smile-big::laugh:I'm not sure what the false claims are - that I know who he is. He is a real piece of work. I am starting to feel sorry for him.

Rob

H2O water boarded? That's funny...I've made it a policy over the years not to argue with idiots. They seem to drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. Just like the zoo...don't feed the trolls!

stonepecker

It really doesn't matter if he stated a threat. What matters is that I felt he was threating me. YOUR comments to me H20, made me feel I was in danger.

Unlike some people, I believe in protection. What kind you ask? You cross that invisible line with me and you will find out. Stay in your own yard and leave me alone. Because, you will not enjoy the results. Go and live your life. Leave the rest of us alone.......you have to have something more important to do.

tbroye

This is like some of the Rants and Raves on Craigslist. I have become aware there are many loons in the world and they are not all in DC. Can't it just be "Water under the bridge? oops the Starbucks is kicking in.

Last edited:

Terredax

Banned
After reading all of the posts, I have some questions.
How do you guys get this information about someone like they are a college graduate, and where they live to call the police? Everyone seems to know who this person is so why would they send emails to people? Why was this person banned if it can be discussed?

It sounds like the person is a young kid based on the emails that were posted. So do you think it is the same person in all of the emails?
If a person is banned, can they see the website? I'm sure they can't post. I'm just asking because there are some comments directed at a specific person like they can read them or can respond to them.

It's unfortunate for you guys that have to deal with this stuff. Good luck to you. I'm going to look at what pens I missed while I was gone.

jttheclockman

After reading all of the posts, I have some questions.
How do you guys get this information about someone like they are a college graduate, and where they live to call the police? Everyone seems to know who this person is so why would they send emails to people? Why was this person banned if it can be discussed?

It sounds like the person is a young kid based on the emails that were posted. So do you think it is the same person in all of the emails?
If a person is banned, can they see the website? I'm sure they can't post. I'm just asking because there are some comments directed at a specific person like they can read them or can respond to them.

It's unfortunate for you guys that have to deal with this stuff. Good luck to you. I'm going to look at what pens I missed while I was gone.

He has been a thorn here.

Just a couple threads you may remember

www.penturners.org/forum/f18/benefits-privileges-138671/

www.penturners.org/forum/f18/how-kill-thread-137986/

These are public records and within those there is a lot of info. You do the math.

It has been stated he is using other computers or devices to get in the vendors site and you can always view this site even if you are banned. Just can not post in it. He is no kid.

Terredax

Banned
I haven't been here for a while and I don't remember those.
I read through both of them and the links inside them but I still don't see any info. No mention of anything really.
Maybe I'm more boneheaded than I thought.

jttheclockman

I haven't been here for a while and I don't remember those.
I read through both of them and the links inside them but I still don't see any info. No mention of anything really.
Maybe I'm more boneheaded than I thought.

John it is there. His name and you can go from there. What he does not realize is when he first joined the site he did an introduction that was somewhat shaky. His sign-on name is a key also. I have said enough. This type thread got shut down before so I believe this one will as well. Not his first swing at the site and its members. There is definitely something wrong there. Hope he can turn it around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom