Waynes pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

EBorraga

Spending the weekend at Marks. Wayne insisted he couldnt do a good ca finish. I had to whoop up on him, but we git a ca finish!! The secret was 1 green sock and 1 purple sock!

Wayne and Mark. Ill get a better pic of pen tomorrow

Attachments

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Wayne did a great finish on this pen.

News flash, Wayne is a dumpster diver - he kept picking through my "flawed while learning" box and pulled out a few that were borderline in my opinion, but they provided excellent practice blanks to get the hang of turning segmented stuff - and he did great!

stonepecker

First of all...… a very large "Thank You!" to Chuck, Ernie, and Mark for showing me the correct way to finish with Ca. They also showed me how to remove a mistake finish and get it right.
That was the first pen I ever put on a Ca finish that I was proud of. I know that the blank had a lot to do with how nice it turned out.

News flash...… What Mark calls a flaw/mistake/failure is just him being more then a little hard on his designs. Believe me, they make great pens. Wish I was closer to dive in that dumpster more often.

I learned so much on that first pen. Spending just a few days with these guys has increased my knowledge so much...…. it was scary! Now, If I could just get the Doctor from Ohio to show the Doctor here in Minnesota how to lance a finger painlessly.
Mark, Please Thank "Doc" again for me.

Top Bottom