Watches

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hard hat

I love watches, pretty nice ones at that and my wife takes good care of me. This is in not means a bragfest, I just want to know what watch you wear and how you like it.
I always take mine off while in the shop, it helps with the time vortex...

hard hat

I have a few citizen ecodrives. They are fantastic, beat the junk out of them and they keep going. Which do you have?

Parshooter11

Not sure which model of Eco....gold/silver band, square black face....says sapphire on the back...bought it about 8 years ago on St. Thomas.

08K.80

I have a Casio atomic/kinetic. I never have to change the date/time or the batteries. I really like it.:)

WIDirt

I have a Casio, also. G-Shock/Solar/Atomic. Same situation as 08K.80, no winding, no batteries, no setting the time. Yay!

Best present my wife ever bought me! Well, in the top 5 for sure! This thing has been through He??(ck) and come out better than a Timex could hope to!

Been to the bottom of the ocean, about 200', been through a mud fest (impromptu motorcycle race in Arizona), my Dad ran it over...... Still has the original band!

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Also got the very popular Citizen Eco Drive. Good tough watch.
Still have a Sieko Quartz Sports 100 that my Mom got for my 21st. I just can't find someone local to fix it. I really don't want to send it away.

jimjam66

I have a Citizen Skyhawk Titanium as my go-to watch, also a Tag Heuer, a Raymond Weil, a Michel Herbelin, a Nissan Z-watch that I got with my 350Z (god I miss that car!) and an assortment of Casios, Nikes, and Polars. Most of them have flat batteries because it was costing an arm and a leg to keep the entire fleet running!

My name is David and I am a watchaholic ...

navycop

I have a Timex from the Navy Exchange that I wear at work in the hopital wrestling with patients.. I usually don't wear one out in town. That's what I use my iphone for..

marksman

I have an iPhone 5s as my timepiece. It had a bunch of other functionality. Seriously, I love watches but I find it difficult to wear them. My favorite is a stainless steel Swiss army watch that I received as a gift about 20 years ago.

I'll jump on the Citizen Eco-Drive bandwagon, I have the Citizen Eco-Drive Calibre 8700 Model: BL8000-03A, great watch my wife got it for me about 8 years ago. I also have a restored vintage 1940's Hamiltion Boulton. My dad had had one like this that he got when graduating high school. He lost it so it never got passed down. I founf this one on eBay and had it restored as a way to remember him.

Mike
IMG_0444_zps98244dd5.jpg

jmbaker79

Daily pretty watch is a LeVian Husdon ii with navy colored details and the black, blue stitched, alligator strap... Limited edition # 24 of 600... Christmas present from the wife a couple of years back

southernclay

I've got a blue face Accutron (Bulova) I used to wear, now very rarely. Both of my kids pull on it. Use an iPhone 4s right now. Watches are cool, I'll wear one again one of these years regularly

gimpy

I got rid of 2 things when I retired, 1 was a watch and the other was an alarm clock......

I retired in 2008........some times I'm not even sure what day it is.......

My Wife will tell me, Hey don't forget, we have Church tomorrow...then I know it's Sunday

hard hat

Wow. Quite a few nice ones and quite a few that truly don't care what time it is. It's interesting to see what we use in our lives

My wife got me a Reactor Poseidon limited edition as a thank you for taking care of her while battling cancer, on the day we found out she is in remission.

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
Right now I'm wearing a Victorinox Swiss Army Dive Master Limited Edition Watch but I also have a couple of Citizen ecodrives and a Rolex that doesn't keep time very well.

reiddog1

Watch

I too have a Citizen Eco Drive. Mine is the Largo. Here's a pic of the one I have.

Dave

Attachments

• Largo.jpg
    Largo.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 87

walshjp17

I have several I wear from time-to-time including a Citizen Eco, a Field and Stream with a flip open compass and an Armitron Instalite digital. I prefer the iPhone, however.

reddwil

3 Citizens Ecodrives and 2 casio edifice chronos. pluse several others. Kinda got a watch thing myself. My favorite is my Citizen Navihawk. Very rarely wear it, to afraid it will get messed up.

MarkD

When I wear a watch I wear a Tag Heuer watch that I was given for my 25 year anniversary at work.

BigE

Citizen eco drive here as well. Solar powered, atomic set. Battery lasts up to 6 months with no charge. Only 5 minutes of light needed to charge for the day.

The clock in my shop has had a dead battery for a couple of years.

When I'm working around the house I wear a cheap Casio.

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
I have a citizens eco drive titanium some where in one of my drawers. The pins have worn out in the band and I never bothered to get it fixed. I have an 18k something or other I wear for dress but most of the year I dont wear one at all. I have a friend that is into watches and he wears watches so large you could use them as shields in battle. It doesnt help that he has a very small wrist. I dont see how he keeps it from spinning around on his arm.

BigE

Parshooter11 said:
Gimpy, love your comment on watch/alarm clock!! CAN'T wait for that day!!! Only 18 months to go!!!!!

I had a two month sabbatical a few years back. My favorite part of that was turning off the alarm clock and forgetting what day it was.

raar25

I have a collection, Rolex (forget the model 20 years old) the wind mechanism is shot, 2 bulovas (1 I wear every day) and I love them both, citizen eco drive (time adjusting knob is broken), sieko chonograph also very nice, movado museum collection, casio quartz (piece of junk for wearing during yard work), 2 timex watches both basic dial with metal bands, skagen with titanium band, nautica brand (made by timex), hugo max basic black with silver metal band, 1 kenneth cole , 1 steinhauser skeleten watch and 1 no name I bought to wear in the shop . I love them all except the casio with the pastic band. But the bulova's are my favorite one of which has been going strong with no issues for over 25 years.

WHartman

I have two watches that I wear on a regular basis, a work one that is a Casio G-Shock that I have had for about 14 years, 2 bands and 3 batteries. The other, is a Breitling Sea Wolf Avenger. I wear that watch everywhere else.

raar25

Breitlings are awesome watches

I have two watches that I wear on a regular basis, a work one that is a Casio G-Shock that I have had for about 14 years, 2 bands and 3 batteries. The other, is a Breitling Sea Wolf Avenger. I wear that watch everywhere else.

I also hope to aquire a Ramond Weil, Rado and a Patek Fillipe some day.

Marko50

Also got the very popular Citizen Eco Drive. Good tough watch.
Still have a Sieko Quartz Sports 100 that my Mom got for my 21st. I just can't find someone local to fix it. I really don't want to send it away.

You could repurpose the Sieko Quartz and make a nice pen out of it! ….just sayin':)

Top Bottom