Watches

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Holz Mechaniker

Here is some Watches I made, the top is Lignum Vitae with a Gun Metal Finish in the Chain and watch.

the Bottom 2 are the front and Back of the same one. Honduran Rosewood with a Gold Finish to watch and Chain. The back side is a nice embellishment I think.

WatchLV.jpg

RosewoodWatchFnt.jpg

RosewoodBck.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
You can go by the parts at Klockit.com, Woodworkingpart.com or you can get a starter set via PSI

Now the issue I have with the PSI set is that the coupler or chain mounting stud that one is not threaded. The ones you buy via Klockit are. At Klockit they sell the watch chains and couplers separately. Whereas PSI sells the chain and coupler together.
The clock inserts are pretty much the same at both far as price and style. the overall disappointment is that neither have coordinating chain and couplers in the finish you can get the inserts. It really looks pathetic when you have a chrome or gun metal finish on the insert and a gold chain and stud/coupler.
Woodworkingparts.com, they have all the inserts and are relatively cheaper. they don't carry any chains or couplers.

For me on the economic level far and above with shipping alone I use Klockit.

Top Bottom