wanting to get together

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

cacardon

So I was hoping to get together and share some good stories some how-to's some good food and drink, and maybe share some blanks. I have a small little garage (I like to call it my shop but it's really my wife storage and I get a corner) I can host or would love to ride out to somewhere else. Whatever works best for the masses. Please let me know.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
Finally getting back

Sorry. It seems I dropped the ball somewhere . . .

I am no longer able to "get around" due to accident. And my living situation is not permanent. But I do understand how your feeling. I wish I could help. But all I can do is pray.

Twinturbine

Hi, byname is Neal in moreno valley and I would like to get together with other pen turners. Have been turning for two years all on my own with no training other than common sense , time and you tube. Anytime, anyplace. Neal

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
Back "in the Game"

I'm Baaack! Recovered 75%, now in an apartment and without vehicle in Riverside - by UCR. But I'm willing to welcome anyone over here interested in sharing pen turning type stuff.

paulebutler

San Fernando Valley area

Hello. I'm in Sunland in the San Fernando Valley area and would love to see a chapter started I this area. I know there are restaurants with banquet rooms around that we could probably meet in. We could do dinner, drinks and share ideas and stuff. Maybe do a pen blank swap or something. Maybe a show and tell. Eventually have people share what and how they do stuff until we can find someone with a shop where we could do demo's. I don't know. Seems like a large and under serviced area up with tons of pen turners.....

PeetyInMich

WAIT, WHAT? "I have a small little garage (I like to call it my shop but it's really my wife storage" you store your wife in the garage? JK :) My wife would like to store me in the garage.

Top Bottom