Wanted to swap Cigar kits with Australian timbers!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

robutacion

Hi everyone,

I'm wondering if any of our pen products suppliers would be interested is make a swap of about 50 or so Cigar kits, all colours and bushes, with the timbers that I have in my collection?

Value calculations will include air-freight from either end.

Between what I have advertised here in this forum and the items that I have on my eBay store, can be considered, including timber cut to requested sizes, if not already available!

That's just a though...! anyone interested...???:confused:

PS: I've just added this, it should have been here from the beginning anyway!
Well, I want to make a run of 2 x Cigar pens (my preferred ones in the affordable rack!) of all my timber species (35), then I have about 25 variants which are different cuts from the some wood (X & Z, etc.) so, this mean about 35+25=60x2=120:eek:. Out of them, I want to keep one lot and have the over available for sale, gifts, presents, etc.

I will probably never want to make another Cigar pen after this, or I will learn to make them with my eyes closed...!:eek::cool: but, I've got plenty of time to have them done so, if anyone has a few spare Cigar kits that would like to have swapped with any of my timbers collection, its OK to, even 4 or 5 is alright, I can easily built up the number of kits I need by a few at the time, no problems...!:wink:

PM me with your suggestions, please!

Cheers
George

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom