Wanted prize donations for the 2015 Summer Extravaganza

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Its that time again, The 2015 Summer Extravaganza Contersts are just around the corner.
If you would like to donate a prize to be awarded to some lucky winning Member Here is where you can sign up!
We ask that the value be between $25.00 and no more Than $50.00 to keep it light and simple. Just a little something to add to Bragging Rights.

So if you have a few blanks you wont use or something special you would like to pass on then by all means sign up and join in!

(I already have several "Lumps of Coal" donations for the Slimline Administrator!:biggrin:)

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
THe contests will be held in August and prizes will be awarded by the end of August. Shipping should be end of August to First week of Sept.
Thank you both for your generosity!

TonyL

I will donate a finished pen..If that is something that anyone is interested in. No hurt feelings if no interest.

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Tony how about as a prize on the World Famous Losers Train?

Thank you Edgar and George.

We also have 4 -$25.00 Gift Certificates from an Anonymous Member. As a hint he's good looking, suave and sophisticated. That leaves Derek out!:biggrin:

TonyL

Tony how about as a prize on the World Famous Losers Train?

I don't know what that is...I can see myself being a candidate though LOL

If you will accept a pen that I made (not that it compares to what others can do), I would be happy to make one and send it to whomever.

Thanks!

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
4 packages

Smitty's Pen Works will donate 4 packages as follows:

Package 1: 2 Le Roi Elegant Twist; 2 Le Roi Elegant Click and a set of Bushings.

Package 2: 2 Le Roi Elegant LB Twist; 2 Le Roi Elegant LB Click and a set of Bushings.

Package 2: 2 Le Roi V2 Twist; 2 Le Ro V2 Click and a set of Bushings.

Package 4: 3 Le Roi Elegant Royale and a Set of Bushings.

jondavidj

Mike - Sorry for the late reply, Signature Pen Supply will make a donation of $200, you can split that out how you like, just let me know so I can create the codes for you.

OKLAHOMAN

Hi Mike, Classic's will donate 1- $200 gift certificate or 2-$100 gift certificates or 4-$50 gift certificates or eight $25's which ever is better for you. Just let Dee or me know when and where to send the code or codes.

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Thank you, all of you, for your kindness and generosity. The contests will Officially start August 1st. I hope to see all your great masterpieces in all their glory.:biggrin:

Good Luck everyone!

Wolfdancer

Banned
I would be happy to donate. A SFRB of asorted pen blanks, for each of the entries. If you are still excepting prizes.

I was also lucky enough to get 2000 Pounds of Japanese Yew. This stuff is really awesome looking. It's my first and most likely the last time I will have it. I just got lucky. There is a guy in Japan that makes pens with it and sells them from 250.00 to 450.00 dollars each. It's that rare. But this stuff is like cutting concrete. I got 55 blanks cut and it killed a brand new blade on my band saw. I will make sure there are some in each prize pack.

Thanks Rod

Last edited:

TonyL

Mike, I still owe you a pen. Instead, I will send you/the IAP funds for a gift certificate to one of the suppliers. Just tell me how to do that in a PM, and I will make it happen. Thank you and please forgive my lack of follow-up on the pen.

ladycop322

I can donate ten blanks, wood/resin/acrylic mixture. Let me know if interested and how to get them to you or do I ship to the winner?

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Thank You Michelle.
Usually you will mail them directly to the person that wins them. I will be in contact at the end of the month to let you know who, and where.

elkhorn

Mike, I have a piece of black ice Ceboplast that I'll donate. It's 6 1/4" wide x 14 1/4" long x 11/16 thick. Value is about $85 -$90. I can cut it in half (2 pieces at 6 1/4 x 7 1/8) so you have two prizes or keep it whole. Your call.

Do you want it shipped to you or directly to the prize winner?

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
John
Thank You very much for your donation, It would make 2 great prizes! I or a Contest Chairman will contact you with the winners information including a shipping address.

Top Bottom