WANTED: New Tutorials and Ideas for our Library

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Wayne

IAP Library Manager
Staff member
Help our IAP Library Forum!

So what are we missing here? You know, the article that you couldn't find in the Library.

- Have you seen a posting that you would like to see turned into an article?

- We are looking for authors who are willing to share their creative talents.

- Feel you don't have the software or ability to generate the document, I will help you publish it. Lets talk.

- We'd like your ideas, links, articles, tutorials and videos that will benefit our IAP members.

Please reply, start a conversation with Wayne or email Wayne regarding your thoughts and ideas.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Welcome back Wayne. Good to see you at the helm again. You are one of those behind the scenes people that does not get enough credit for what you do here. A huge thanks goes out for your dedicated work. With this new site I am sure you will be able to do even more wonderful things to make our library the one of a kind resource that it is. Bigger and better. Thanks again.

Wayne

IAP Library Manager
Staff member
Welcome back Wayne. Good to see you at the helm again. You are one of those behind the scenes people that does not get enough credit for what you do here. A huge thanks goes out for your dedicated work. With this new site I am sure you will be able to do even more wonderful things to make our library the one of a kind resource that it is. Bigger and better. Thanks again.
Thanks a lot, I appreciate your kind words. Personal issues kept me away too long. I'm back!

randyrls

Wayne; An article on site usage would be helpful. Maybe organized into sections?
Example: It is possible to drag and drop photos into messages. I have not tried this but may visit the Testing forum.

Wayne

IAP Library Manager
Staff member
Wayne; An article on site usage would be helpful. Maybe organized into sections?
Example: It is possible to drag and drop photos into messages. I have not tried this but may visit the Testing forum.
Jeff and I have discussed this. He's most concerned at this moment at getting things back in place and running well.
Use guide will come. We have some sample ideas on this. Yes you can drag and drop images on your conversations.

Wayne

IAP Library Manager
Staff member
Stuck in you basement, garage, living room? Now is the time to help expand our library, yes it is!

Wow, now we all have the time for helping other members with your creative ideas.

We have some extremely talented turners here. How about creating some new tutorials?

• You know, the article that you couldn't find in the Library.
  • We are looking for authors who are willing to share their creative talents.
  • We'd like your ideas, links, articles, tutorials and videos that will benefit our IAP members.
  • Have you seen a posting that you would like to see turned into an article?
  • Know some articles that you've seen on other sites, Facebook, Pinterest ... let's get them here!
  • Feel you don't have the software or ability to generate the document, I will help you publish it. Lets talk.
  • Please don't think you never have the time, now is the time!

Please reply, start a conversation with Wayne or email Wayne regarding your thoughts and ideas.

Top Bottom