Wanted: MAPG pictures for article

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BRobbins629

Passed Away Dec 28, 2021
In Memoriam
I am writing a short article for the AAW magazine about the MAPG. Charley took and posted some great ones, but maybe there are a few others out there that are worthy of publication. I would need a full resolution file, unedited but magazine quality. If you have any, please pm me for my email address. Full credit will be given in the article.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I have added several albums to the main page in lieu of the blog to commemorate the wonderful time we all had with our fellow International Association of Penturners! Can't wait to see ya'll next time, please let us know ASAP if you want to participate next year! MAPG - Mid-Atlantic Penturners Gathering MAPG 2013

Thanks to Richmond Penturners - Bruce, Bill, John, Philip, and Meg for asking us to join them.

Fred & Tina Wissen

Ahh..the joys of internet technology. I've noticed the busier the site gets, the less that loads with their web builder time constraints. I will post all the winners separately in different threads.

Tina Wissen

Segmented isn't loading and I wanted to show off my ugly mug

Charlie_W

[ Can't wait to see ya'll next time, please let us know ASAP if you want to participate next year! ]

DUH! Of course we want to participate next time!

Top Bottom