Wanna meet!!!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

I will be sending out to all who have said they are or might be coming my address so you can GPS it or goggle map it and also my phone # in the next day or so via a PM. Martin Beauford has also said he and his wife are making the trip up from Texas and he will be bringing some of his wood blanks at a great price FREE!!! No not blanks like this one but he did promise to bring the pen and maybe a few of his bowls. :rolleyes:http://www.penturners.org/forum/f13/jr-gent-weave-inlay-98289/

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

I sent all who haven't been here before my address, number and a google maps link. If I missed anyone please PM me. See everyone on next Saturday the 23rd.

OKLAHOMAN

I just sent out PM's to most who are coming and I thought I'd aske here also so if I missed anyone or if someone hasn't said they are coming we could get an accurate count for lunch so
Dee wanted me to get a count for lunch, if you can let me know who is bringing their wife ,girl friend or signaficant other and if your bringing any children. This will give her an idea on how much food to prepare. Looking forward to a great time. Roy

OKLAHOMAN

I've asked everyone to bring a few blanks for a blank exchange and as to demos I have two Jet minis and a 7x14 metal lathe so all we need is a few of you to step forward. I'll do a cast, and talk selling if folks want.

OKLAHOMAN

We had a great meeting, and good eats. I think everyone enjoyed it and one or two might have even learned something.:biggrin: If only I can ever get rid of my shyness:redface: I might be able to give longer talks:rolleyes:. I hope everyone had as much fun as I did.
We saw some amazing pens by Martin Beauford (mhbeauford), Roger Marin (qballizhere), Tim Self (tim self) Harry Anderson (plano_harry) Ken Esslinger (kenessl), and Don Hammond (DonHo).

Martin brought a bowl he had made for Dee which just blew us away and also one he brought that had a southwest theme, a true work of art.

Thank you Billie (Martins Wife ) for keep Dee company while us guys played. Roger took a couple pictures with his cell phone and he uploaded them to his photobucket but I guess they were not there yet when I just looked, So if he can later I'll post them.

It was good to put a face to some of you and Dee and I thank you for coming.

OKLAHOMAN

Here are a couple of photos of the crew that showed up :From left to right Roger Marin(qballizhere), Martim Beauford ( mhbeauford) Tim Self (timself) Don Hammond (DonHo)Ken Esslinger (kenessl) Harry Anderson's son and Harry Anderson (plano_harry
IMAG0108.jpg

The second photo the same group with me in place of Roger:
IMAG0105.jpg

Top Bottom