Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Cwalker935

Cwalker935

Roughly 6" in diameter.

AB1F9C23-6E27-4A5A-A117-15587D705BD6.jpeg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

leehljp

Member Liaison
Did you join the two pieces before turning or after? It looks like you did it as one piece but I am not good at guessing.

Well done! Love your work!

Cwalker935

Did you join the two pieces before turning or after? It looks like you did it as one piece but I am not good at guessing.

Well done! Love your work!
I wanted to do a larger teapot but did not have a large enough piece of seasoned wood so I glued this one up before turning the teapot. The glue seam is more apparent than I would like and it sort of defeats the purpose of turning it all as an integral piece. I used it for a demo and It served its purpose for demonstrating my approach.

Cwalker935

I know you probably don't want to give away your secrets, but what is the possibility of doing a video on your tea pots... I'll likely never do one, but would be interested to see how it's done.

Here is a link that will take you to a video of my first demo and handout for doing a teapot. The club was having some camera issues so there are limited camera angles. I have a better video but have not taken the time to put it on YouTube. The file is too large to try to email.

Top Bottom