Walnut - Ironwood - Purpleheart Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DaveBear35

I'm off on disability for a while and took some time to trim up a bunch of wood that I had been given by friends. The blanks are at least 3/4 x 7/8, if not 7/8 x 7/8. All atleast 5 1/2 inches long. In all honesty I'm not sure if the ironwood is actually ironwood, but it smelled like ironwood when I cut the blanks. The ironwood is also 3/4 x 3/4. It is hard and heavy for sure! Each Group has 2 pictures showing different sides. Prices are:
Walnut Group A...8 Pieces as shown .....$20.00
Walnut Group B...8 Pieces as shown .....$20.00
Walnut Group C...8 Pieces as shown .....$20.00 ****SOLD****
Walnut Group D...8 Pieces as shown .....$20.00
Walnut Group E...8 Pieces as shown .....$20.00
Walnut Group F...8 Pieces as shown .....$20.00
Ironwood Group A...5 Pieces as shown .....$10.00
Ironwood Group B...5 Pieces as shown .....$10.00
Purpleheart Group A...5 Pieces as shown .....$15.00 ****SOLD****
Purpleheart Group b...5 Pieces as shown .....$15.00

You play flat rate shipping $7.90. If you want more than one group and it all fits in one box I will combine for shipping.

Attachments

• IW-a-1.jpg
    IW-a-1.jpg
    335 KB · Views: 250
  • IW-a-2.jpg
    IW-a-2.jpg
    355.9 KB · Views: 250
  • IW-b-1.jpg
    IW-b-1.jpg
    446.7 KB · Views: 244
  • IW-b-2.jpg
    IW-b-2.jpg
    405.2 KB · Views: 239
  • PH-b-1.jpg
    PH-b-1.jpg
    418 KB · Views: 251
  • PH-b-2.jpg
    PH-b-2.jpg
    337 KB · Views: 245
  • Wal-A-1.jpg
    Wal-A-1.jpg
    362.5 KB · Views: 252
  • Wal-A-2.jpg
    Wal-A-2.jpg
    320.9 KB · Views: 213
  • Wal-B1.jpg
    Wal-B1.jpg
    295.6 KB · Views: 240
  • Wal-B-2.jpg
    Wal-B-2.jpg
    301.8 KB · Views: 249
  • Wal-D-1.jpg
    Wal-D-1.jpg
    286 KB · Views: 207
  • Wal-D2.jpg
    Wal-D2.jpg
    288.4 KB · Views: 258
  • Wal-E-1.jpg
    Wal-E-1.jpg
    327.2 KB · Views: 230
  • Wal-E-2.jpg
    Wal-E-2.jpg
    313.7 KB · Views: 198
  • Wal-F-1.jpg
    Wal-F-1.jpg
    330.4 KB · Views: 245
  • Wal-F-2.jpg
    Wal-F-2.jpg
    293.6 KB · Views: 192
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Lucky2

Hello Dave, if you are willing to ship to Canada at my expense of course. I would like to purchase group PH-a-1.jpg, and group PH-a-2.jpg and finally group Wal-C-2.jpg. In the future, if you just numbered each group things would be easier. If you are willing to ship these to Canada, just let me know through P.M., or mention it here.If your not, and you mention here, the other members will know if they're sold or not. Thanks,I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Len

P.S. Dave, I'm very sorry to read that you're on disability, and I hope that it isn't anything to serious. I'm on disability also, it's a permanent long term one. I've been on it for over twenty years so far, and there's no chance of it ever improving. And the pain I suffer through each day, is nearly unbearable. It's 24 x 7 x 365 days a year, and some days the pain is so bad, that I hardly get out of bed. It's cost me a lot over the years, half of what I can't remember. Get well soon, being on disability is no good, well, it's better then nothing, but not much.

Last edited:

DaveBear35

Hi Len,

I will send to Canada once I get all the paperwork requirements. It seems Canada requires a certificate declaring the wood as pest free. This may take a while since government moves at the speed of paperwork. FYI PH-A-1 and PH A-2 are the same batch, just different side. Let me know if you are will to wait.

Sorry to hear of your disability. Mine is Bells Palsy which is affecting my speech. Since I talk for a living...... Time will tell.

Dave

DaveBear35

Hey Len,

I heard back from the USDA in next to no time. Good news Walnut and Purpleheart with no bark don't need any certification. :)
Now I just need to know if you want 1 or 2 packs of the purple heart. PM with your details and I will get you the information so you can PayPal me the money.

Dave

Lucky2

Dave, I would like to get the sets that I ordered, I may get in touch with you at a later time to see what you have to sell. But, I've spent over six hundred dollars in the last week and a half, just on blanks. So I had better cool my jets for now, seeing as how I've not turned a pen in over three years.

Len

P.S. My mailing address is; Len Mullin
66 Shannon St.
Fredericton N.B.
Canada, E3G-0A9

Lucky2

Dave, I'm sorry, but I had the previous message typed out yesterday, but, for some reason it didn't get posted. I was surprised to see it, when I checked in on the details today.

Len

DaveBear35

Len, No problems. Things have become kinda crazy on this side too. So just t be clear you are getting Purpleheart batch A and Walnut Batch C. The number indicate which side was shown of each batch. The blanks will run you $35, shipping is $37.65 Total 72.56. Private message me when you are ready and I will get you my paypal info.

Dave

Lucky2

Hello Dave I received my blanks today, I am very happy to have them. They are very nice blanks, and they should make for a very nice looking pen. I look forward to doing business with you again, it was a pleasure to do business with you.

Len

Top Bottom