Wake the *@#$ up

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
What happened here? I go away for a while and everything fell apart. We used to be an active chapter, lets see if we can possibly become an active chapter again. I haven't been able to find any of the old phone numbers I used to have, but if you get a call from some haji please ask him to return my phone to me. Come on, lets get it going again.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
5 people so far, It sounds like we may be getting rolling here a little bit. Lets try and find some of our old members and get them interested too. I would really like to see new members and some folks that are new to turning pens. Some of the older turners have a wealth of knowledge that they are happy to share and its a lot easier and cheaper to learn from more experienced turners than it is to learn by yourself. I would love to see Jack again if he can make it.
Lets work on a date and place and lets do something.

I am more than happy to show why you shouldn't use a buck knife to turn again. That one got people running...lol

Real

Talked to Steve yesterday and he said some of the old regulars came in they say they would be interested in getting the group together.

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
Well, I guess the best thing to do would be to pick a date and get together. What works best for most people ? A Saturday or a Sunday? Im pretty much available anytime. Would like to see Jack if he can make it(and the rest of the old crew).

toddlajoie

Hey Neil, thanks for the wake up call.. Life took me in a different direction and I've been only vaguely active in turning, and not on the forum here at all (I get REALLY tired of the computer after 8-14 hours a day at work...)

I'm in for a meeting, it would be great to see the gang again and some new folks...

Sundays would work better for me than Saturdays, but I would cancel Saturday plans for this group...

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
It is great to see some interest in a meeting, but, I hate to say it, but I'm going to put a hold on any meetings until the coronavirus panic is over.

Real

This thread has taken a hit. we were off to a good start and the coronavirus kicked in. I'm on my third week of working from home. But we are all doing well. I am hoping the same for all of you.

Keep safe until we can get together.
Real

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
Yes Real, it has definitely showed things down, but it will end sooner or later. In the meantime, I was able to get in for some much needed shoulder surgery and can't do much anyways. We will just come back from this stronger.

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
Three months working from home. Getting cabin fever.
How is everybody else holding up?

Real
Im good and so am I. Things are nuts around here, Im entertaining myself by going to protests and I start to yell out ice cream flavors. At least I had a great excuse to sit around and let my shoulder heal up since my surgery on it.

Top Bottom