Waaaay Too Many Kits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DrD

Now that I'm back into turning pens, I need to thin the herd - literally. I've got over 39 new, in the bag Baron kits - mostly roller balls in Black Ti, Gold Ti, Silver, and Chrome; over 20 new El Grande kits, mostly fountain pen, some pencils/ball points and a few rollerballs in Blk Ti, Gold Ti, and Chrome; a handful of new Churchill fountain pens and roller balls in Chrome, and Gold Ti. The term "new" here is relative - I bought the all these about 8 years ago when I was living waaay too close to BHWs. Due to age, I suspect, but don't know for sure, the roller ball refills, all Hauser, may need to be replaced.

So, I'm open to trading kits - my interest now is primarily Dayacom (Jr Milton, Jr George, Citizen, Jr Retro) and Beauford Ink (Mistral fp, rb, bp, pencil, and Leveche). I'm also open to cash (reasonable, but not necessarily current retail) offers. Not so much interested in blanks - I currently have over 300 blanks.

Thanks, and looking forward to any responses.

DrD

Decided to offer the kits mentioned in 1st post in 5 pen lots at discount + postage.

1569684293299.png

All sold, no kits left!

Last edited:
Top Bottom