W. Diamondback/Texas Tru-Quarter™ Long click

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from seamus7227

seamus7227

Made this pen about a two months ago for one of the most patient people i've ever known. This gentleman waited over a year and a half for this, not even knowing what he was getting. I hope it was worth the wait! Basically just standard Western Diamondback snakeskin(this size is a private reserve stash for me) and a real Texas quarter slid over the skin, then cast in Polyresin , turned and polished, and assembled on a Long Click ballpoint pen.

SAM_1568.JPG

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

I may be wrong but aren't the scales pointing the wrong way?:biggrin::biggrin: I've seen this pen in person at various times during its construction and it really is a nice piece of work... Beautiful pen, Seamus: wrong way scales and all!:biggrin:
Do a good turn daily!
Don

flyitfast

I'm not a big fan of sneaky snakes (I just noticed snake and sneak have the same letters?) . I do like the pen no matter the scales. BTW the best direction for snake scales is headed way away from me!!
The colors in the skin, coin, and hardware really work well together. Good job.
gordon

seamus7227

I may be wrong but aren't the scales pointing the wrong way?:biggrin::biggrin: I've seen this pen in person at various times during its construction and it really is a nice piece of work... Beautiful pen, Seamus: wrong way scales and all!:biggrin:
Do a good turn daily!
Don

I guess if you are left handed or something then maybe they are facing the wrong way:biggrin:. But i always have my scales run from the nib flowing toward the finial of the pen, as if the nib end is where the head of the snake would be and the finial where the rattle would be.:rolleyes: I guess i should expect some funny remarks from Mr Miyagi!:eek:

Last edited:

bruce119

Do a good turn daily!
Don

I guess if you are left handed or something then maybe they are facing the wrong way:biggrin:. But i always have my scales run from the nib flowing toward the finial of the pen, as if the nib end is where the head of the snake would be and the finial where the rattle would be.:rolleyes: I guess i should expect some funny remarks from Mr Miyagi!:eek:

That's my thought also. You want to control that snake and hold it near the head.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:LOOKS GREAT:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Top Bottom