VT/NH Chapter

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

clthayer

Well I know of four members (including myself) plus one pen turner who is not a member. So....I guess if I could find some time to hoe out my garage we could maybe meet here.

Who's interested?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

clthayer

Wow Phil,

I've been to Old Orchard Beach before and that would be quite a trip just to come down here for a day.

Of course southern NH would me more central to the MA/ME/VT/NH crowd if there is anyone in that area willing to host.

It seems harder now to know where members are without the map that we had on the old site.

LEAP

Christian,
I drive from OOB to Montreal 3-4 times a month Vermont is just a fuel stop on the trip. I do agree that NH or Mass might be a bit easier for more people.

jrc

It would be nice if there were a gathering next summer, I'm flat out till Christmas and middle of winter is not a good time to plan a get together here in the northeast. It could be here in Bristol unless Christian wanted to have it at his place. I've taught about 8 others or more to make pens and I know some of them would like to come.

clthayer

Jim,

I think the greater New England group is trying to plan something. I hope to be a part of it when it all comes together. I would also not mind something more local if there are enough of us to get together.

Top Bottom