Voting is up

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
The Casing Challenge voting has started. Please vote, and be careful when voting. It seems most of the boxes to check are above the entry's. 2 of them are not.

Thanks everyone for all of the entry's. I think this year went very well.
Thanks again for everyone's patience. Thanks Steven(Skiprat) helping out again this year. I also want to thank Landon and Mike for letting me talk their ear off while fixing the bugs.

The final random drawing will be done when the voting is over.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

seamus7227

Can I get a round of applause for Ernie for Piledriving this thing head on! Thanks again Ernie for all you did with this contest and anyone else that may have partaken in the festivities!

EBorraga

In Memoriam
I also have to thank Curtis for some late night technical support!!!! Now I can drink some muy grandes corona's!!!!!

IPD_Mr

Ernie - I have to bow to your perseverance. I know just from seeing all your test posts that your were really frustrated. Way to hand in there.

EBorraga

In Memoriam
Gwen started calling me Captain Insaneo for a few minutes!! It took talking to Curtis on the phone for about a half hour to get it straight. He said all the code looked right, but had something to do with how I saved the pics. I'm just glad a friend in Texas could save this Hillbilly:biggrin:.

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
Job well done, now get ready to run your next event. Rumor has it you are in the planning stages of a Fall 2011 Pith event. I applaud your efforts in advance.:biggrin::wink:

Last edited:

IPD_Mr

Job well done, now get ready to run your next event. Rumor has it you are in the planning stages of a Fall 2011 Pith event. I applaud your efforts in advance.:biggrin::wink:

And I heard he wanted to help with special puzzle events during the next bash. You wouldn't turn down the help would you Landon? :cool:

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam

And I heard he wanted to help with special puzzle events during the next bash. You wouldn't turn down the help would you Landon? :cool:
He is such an IAP supporter! I'll guide him in the right direction on HIS puzzle event as well.:tongue:

boxerman

Lets hear it for Ernie.:bananen_smilies039: This was very fun. I'm glad i made a pen for the contest. Thanks to everyone that was in charged of this contest. I was really surprised to see my pen of the 15 pictures posted and to be the first one so I guess I'm the winner :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Good luck to everyone that enter a pen in the contest.

Top Bottom