• Logo #3

Votes: 65 52.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Here is the one and only vote for the 16th Anniversary logo

If you plan to purchase any of the anniversary items we might produce for the Bash in February (hat, t-shirt, etc.) please vote for one of these logos. Click on the thumbnails to enlarge.

#1 1.jpg
#22.jpg
#33.jpg

The logo contest was announced HERE

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

There's no built in way to hide the results.
Interesting.
I just looked in the testing forum and at the bottom of the poll it gives an option to allow poll numbers to be seen or not. Maybe of value when the Bash comes. There are other options there also.

Last edited:

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Interesting.

I just looked in the testing forum and at the bottom of the poll it gives an option to allow poll numbers to be seen or not. Maybe of value when the Bash comes. There are other options there also.
John

I should have been more clear. There is no way to hide the total for those who have already voted. The option you see is for visibility to everyone, even those who have not voted. There is an add-on to totally hide results and I'll install that prior to the bash.

jttheclockman

John

I should have been more clear. There is no way to hide the total for those who have already voted. The option you see is for visibility to everyone, even those who have not voted. There is an add-on to totally hide results and I'll install that prior to the bash.
Oh well I thought it was always the belief here that seeing the totals before voting could influence how to vote because people sometimes like to follow a trend. Really should not matter after you vote unless there is a network set up of members relaying the info before others vote. Not sure why they want to do that but that is the conspiracy part of my mind working (I do have some theories about that ).

Jontello

Thanks everyone. I really enjoyed making this and am super excited to see this come to life in all the stuff for next year!!! T-shirts / Mugs / Etc...

FrankH

Please excuse my previous post. My cursor moved while I was typing. I NEED to remember to read what I have typed before I send. Bad me.

Nice logo. Congratulations Jon.

Top Bottom