Volunteers needed to run the 2022 Birthday Bash.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
It will soon be that time again, The 2022 Birthday Bash will be here before we know it. We need people to run the various contests. If you would like to help out again or would like to try it for the first time, let me know through a private message or in this thread. We will start working on Contests and rules in Dec and post them for public review in January.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Life has gotten very complicated recently and for the foreseeable future for me. I will host the IAP Collection Contest (unless someone else would like to), but I will bow out for the Segmented Pen Contest (if there is one; and NO, I would not be entering).

Fred Bruche

Hey Mike, I am anticipating life twists and kinks early next year so I won't volunteer this time.
But I'll put together some BOB for prizes if needed.

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Thanks Fred, we can always use a prize or two. I will be in contact with the rest of you shortly. Either by the end of the week or first of next week.

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Its time to start planning the contests for the upcoming Bash.
I plan on having the following contests this year.
Slimline; Casting;; Segmented; Kitless, Youth, Pretty Wood Pen and Puzzles if possible.

Im open to other contests if some has a suggestion.
VIc, Darrin, Markus, if you will choose the contsest (s) you wish to run and let me know.

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Its not to late to volunteer to run a contest for those of you that need a little prodding. :D

Mr Vic

I'll run the youth contest/s Mike. Not sure if you want one or two. Maybe I'll start a poll to gauge interest.

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
I can run the puzzle contests again, unless someone else wants to give it a shot. It's the type of contest that would probably benefit from a different perspective from time to time, but I'm available if no one else steps up. I probably won't have time to generate a crossword puzzle, but I can create similar puzzles to last year.

geffre

It will soon be that time again, The 2022 Birthday Bash will be here before we know it. We need people to run the various contests. If you would like to help out again or would like to try it for the first time, let me know through a private message or in this thread. We will start working on Contests and rules in Dec and post them for public review in January.
If I run a contest, can I enter any others?

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Yes, the only contest you cant enter is your own, and "Best looking contest chairman" contest. I win that one each year! :D

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Post your rules under the "Activities Manager" Forum, that way I can help with any changes.

Top Bottom