knifecut

Attachments

• Visconti.jpg
    Visconti.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 710
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RAdams

Banned
42K... as in fourty two thousand dollars. No wait, FOURTY TWO THOUSAND DOLLARS???:eek:

And i thought the $10K pen was insane. If i paid that much for a pen, It better write by itself.

el_d

42K... as in fourty two thousand dollars. No wait, FOURTY TWO THOUSAND DOLLARS???:eek:

And i thought the $10K pen was insane. If i paid that much for a pen, It better write by itself.

With a happy ending!!!!

Thats just Crazy! 42K! Looks like spalted maple anyway.....

Russianwolf

they use that "threading" on all their capped pens. I noticed it in the one of the magazines a few months back and thought it was interesting, but impractical without cnc machinery.

As to the cost of that particular pen, not even half the cost of the most expensive one I saw in that same magazine.:eek:

danroggensee

I have 2 of them one in my tool box and one in my tackle box wait I have another one in the work shop right by my lathe to .

dow

I had one of those pens, but got rid of it. Do you have any idea how hard it is to get the ink out from around the diamonds on the nib? Oh yeah, and the glare while you're trying to write is VERY distracting.

lazyguy

It will not write for you but if you can afford that you can have somone else do your writing for you. Maybe even clean your window too.

Parson

A billion dollars. You could buy 100 Bugatti Veyrons with that kind of money and a big garage to put them in... and Bugatti would gladly give you the pen as a gift for your purchase.

stolicky

I just saw the Bugatti pen and came back to this thread to post it. I guess it was already discovered.

As much as I like pens, I'd rather have the car.

witz1976

That's not expensive compared to this one (http://www.powerfulpens.com/rollerball-pen-bugatti-a.html) on the same site.

A billion dollars (that's a U.S. billion, not a British billion).

The amusing thing is below this it states that " LOWEST PRICE in the World - Guaranteed: We will match the price of an authorized dealer for items verified as new and not a reproduction, plus give you a FREE Pen Collector Box."

So this means there may be more out there, but they cost MORE!

Rfturner

I know one person that had a Visconti Fountian, I am sorry but I would much rather take the money and put a down payment on a house. with 40-60 Thousand you can put a nice down payment, or pay for clean drinking water for hundreds of villages.

one Billion For a Pen, Do they take Monopoly money?, or maybe that is the price of the US Dollar in a few years with inflation.

Rfturner

Ryan, Visconti, like MontBlanc and many other pen makers, do sell "budget priced" pens, which is where they make a bulk of their profit:

http://www.amazon.com/Visconti-Van-Gogh-Rollerball-Tortoise/dp/B001T3M37U

BTW, most every day I see "3:16" on digital clocks, microwave ovens (time left) and so forth. It's God's way of reminding me what he did for me :)

I know that they do sell the majority of pens are in the more affordable range but I can't justify purchasing a pen in those price ranges.

I love way that God uses me on a daily basis and I know that I could never do enough to reach even on my own, by grace alone and God's Mercy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Top Bottom