Virginia is for turners

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck Key

By now everyone should have registered or at least be in the final planning stages to attend the Virginia Woodturning Symposium being held next weekend November 4 and November 5, 2006. If you have not already registered you missed the deadline for discounted rates but take heart in the fact that you can still register at the door and attend the event. Lucky me, my registration information was mailed in on Septemver 7th.

The Symposium will be held at Greenfield Education and Training Center in Daleville, VA. Daleville is located about 10 miles north of Roanoke with easy access from I-81. Additional infomration on location, demo rotation information, lodging and other important event information is available on the Virginia Woodturners web site.

Hope to see all of you there!

Chuckie

Chuck Key

Originally posted by clewless
<br />Chuck,

Maybe next year you could remind us a little earlier...[:D] If so, I would have come...[xx(][:)]

Ok, since eariler is better, the Virginia Symposium seems to be occuring every two years so please make a note for 2008. Also while at it pencil in 6-20 to 6-22, 2008 for Richmond and the 2008 AAW Symposium. There, that's covered[:)] phew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom