Video Reviews of kits, tips and techniques etc?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dan Masshardt

Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2013
Messages
4,816
Location
Mechanicsburg, PA
Hi foiks - it's been awhile since I was active here. I'm wondering if y'all know if there is anyone reguarly making video reviews of kits, turning tips etc?

I used to do them and wondering what's around now. Is there a desire for these kinds of videos - either shore or long?

Please point me to any channels you find helpful - specifically for pen related. Not bowl turning etc.

Thanks!
 
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Hi foiks - it's been awhile since I was active here. I'm wondering if y'all know if there is anyone reguarly making video reviews of kits, turning tips etc?

I used to do them and wondering what's around now. Is there a desire for these kinds of videos - either shore or long?

Please point me to any channels you find helpful - specifically for pen related. Not bowl turning etc.

Thanks!
Check out Ed from Exotic Blanks. He has a few different pen makers and blank makers as well as himself making short videos.
 
Hi Dan! I haven't seen your face around here for a good while! Welcome back!!

Besides Ed's videos, I'm also a fan of Turner's Warehouse. Chad has put out some really good YouTube videos on pen turning - both kit and custom stuff.

You might also want to check out RJB Woodturner on YouTube - he does some interesting pen stuff and is sometimes active here.

Hope you stick around!

Kevin
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom